- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
CHECK OUT OUR PORTFOLIO
More Projects Coming Soon!
HOLIDAY LIGHTING TIPS
Debunking Five Common Holiday Lighting Installation Myths
When it comes to holiday lighting, there are a lot of myths and false statements circulating that may raise concern with homeowners. Instead of falling for these falsities, we implore you to check ou […]
5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Holiday Lighting Installer
When the holidays roll around, one of the most important tasks as a homeowner is setting up holiday lighting. However, rather than falling into the temptation of doing your own holiday lighting and d […]